Wyatt Law Office Areas of Practice
A majority of our cases involve criminal matters, civil matters, regulatory, administrative and professional license issues. Wyatt Law has defense attorneys in Oklahoma City & Tulsa, Oklahoma. Most of our resources are devoted to the practice of criminal law (approximately 95%).
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
Areas of Practice Throughout Oklahoma
Our Oklahoma criminal defense attorneys generally represent “working” men and women in civil and criminal matters, as well as corporations, big and small. Other clients include doctors, lawyers, psychologists, politicians (a sitting Governor, State Treasurer, State Insurance Commissioner and others), funeral directors, contractors, engineers, insurance agents and insurance companies, stock brokers, two “big three” auto franchises, five public schools, one university, a newspaper and publishing company and a city.
Federal Criminal Defense
- Defense in All Federal Courts in Oklahoma and some Texas Federal Courts
- Federal Drug Charges
- Federal White-Collar Crimes
- Federal Conspiracy Charges
- Federal Healthcare Fraud: Medicaid/Medicare
Oklahoma Drug Crime Defense
- Drug Trafficking Cases in Oklahoma
- Manufacturing of Controlled Substance
- Distribution of Controlled Substance
- Possession CDS, 1st Offense, 2nd & Subsequent Offenses
- Highway Drug Interdiction & Seizure
- Drug Related Conspiracy Charges
- Prescription Fraud
Other Areas of Oklahoma Criminal Defense
- Appeals, Writs & Other Actions
- Asset Seizure Hearings
- Bond Hearings & Reductions
- Conspiracy Crimes
- Forfeiture Actions
- Grand Jury Practice
- Juvenile Criminal Defense
- Search, Seizure Challenges
- Plea Negotiations
- Child Trafficking for Adoption
White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Financial Crimes
- Healthcare Fraud: Medicaid/Medicare
- Mail Fraud & Wire Fraud
- Oklahoma Bank Fraud Defense
- Antitrust Crimes
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Extortion & Blackmail
- Fraud Crimes & Schemes
- Gambling & Gaming Crimes
- Mortgage Fraud
- Public Corruption / Bribery
- Tax Crimes / IRS Fraud
- Computer Related Crimes
- White Collar Conspiracy Charges
- Inestment & Securities Fraud
Criminal Defense For Theft Charges
- Burglary I, Burglary II
- Identity Theft, False Impersonation
- Robbery Charges
- Theft & Other Property Crimes
- Misdemeanor/Felony Larceny Charges
Oklahoma Expungement & Pardon Representation
- Oklahoma Expungements (Arrests, Case Records, Convictions, Administrative Actions)
Oklahoma DUI Defense
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Actual Physical Control of Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated (APC)
- Driving While Impaired (DWI)
Defense For Charges of Sex Crimes
- Felony Rape Charges & Rape by Instrumentation
- Human Trafficking
- Sexual Exploitation of a Child
- Child Pornography
- Computer & Internet Sex Crimes
- Lewd Molestation
- Statutory Rape Cases
- Sexual Battery
Serious & Violent Criminal Charges
- Arson & Burning
- Assault & Battery
- Child Abuse
- Murder, Manslaughter, Homicide
- Shaken Baby Cases
- Shooting, Weapons, Firearm Charges
- Stalking & Herassment
- Terrorism, Sabotage & Hoaxes
- Violent Crime Defense
- Oklahoma General Criminal Defense
Free Legal Consultation
Call us at (405) 234-5500 or complete the form below and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Other Practice Areas
Commercial & Business Litigation
Because of the demand for our services outside of the criminal law arena, we are now representing selected clients in serious civil litigation such as:
bet-the-company actions, bad faith insurance claims, professional licensing issues (for doctors, lawyers, insurance agents, funeral directors, insurance agents, and other regulated parties), civil rights, qui tam, whistle-blower actions, False Claims Act cases, and other matters that might involve the loss of one’s fortune, freedom or life, or involve serious matters of public welfare, public reform, protection of our democratic way of life and protection of our government’s resources.
Often we are brought into these actions by other firms to assist in the trial aspects. If we are the original counsel, we may associate with other counsel on these unique projects to give you the best resources possible. If we cannot help you, we’ll get you to the right people.
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Types of cases involve: wrongful death, brain damaged baby cases, semi-truck accidents, auto accidents & car wrecks, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, construction accidents, jail deaths & injuries, products liability, civil rights violations, legal malpractice, accounting malpractice, and other injuries to your person, property or business.
Our Tulsa and Oklahoma City attorneys often work with other law firms on these unique projects. If we cannot help you, we’ll get you to the right people.
Have You Been Accused of A Serious Crime?
Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Oklahoma criminal defense attorneys.
The Wyatt Law Office is an award-winning criminal defense law firm located in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma. Bob Wyatt and his associates practice in state courts throughout Oklahoma and in federal courts nationwide.
We understand it’s sometimes difficult to find a lawyer, especially the right lawyer, when you’ve never before been through a legal battle. It’s important to find an attorney with both criminal law experience and a history of results. Our general focus is on the criminal defense and expungement of criminal records including the following Wyatt Law Office Practice Areas.
Super Lawyers named Bob as one of the TOP 50 LAWYERS in Oklahoma for 2019 and 2020. Best Lawyers in America honored Bob Wyatt in 2013, 2015 & 2020 as Oklahoma City’s Criminal Defense: NON-WHITE COLLAR Lawyer of the Year and in 2014, 2017 & 2021 as Oklahoma City’s Criminal Defense: WHITE COLLAR Lawyer of the Year.