We have listed a few useful links below. Some are law specific; others are not. The Wyatt Law Office does not necessarily endorse the information provided at the respective links, but we find the links informative. The Wyatt Law Office is not responsible for the content of any sites which may be linked to www.wyattlaw.com. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them “As Is.” Use them AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OKLAHOMA INTERACTIVE LINKS
- OSCN: Case Docket Search (about a dozen counties)
- ODCR — On Demand Court Records Case Docket Search (about 40 counties)
- Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Warrant Search
- Oklahoma County Jail: Inmate Lookup
- OSBI Criminal History Check
- Oklahoma DOC Inmate Finder
- VINE Link (Search for Offenders, Probation, Parole, and POs)
- Oklahoma Pardon & Parole Board
- Oklahoma Statutes Research
- Oklahoma Case Research
- OIDS — Unpublished Opinions Link
- Oklahoma Administrative Code
FEDERAL INTERACTIVE LINKS
- PACER Court Records. Follow your case docket entries and purchase copies of documents filed in federal district courts.
- U.S. Sentencing Commission and U.S. Sentencing Guidelines Manuals. For basic information concerning sentencing and punishment in federal courts.
- BOP — U.S. Bureau of Prisons. Inmate information, facility information and many other interesting facts and statistics concerning the BOP population.
- U.S. Code — Statute Search — Provided by Cornell Law School.
- Federal & State Law — Misc. Research Links — Provided by Cornell Law School.
CRIMINAL RECORDS & LAW ENFORCEMENT
FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT
- ATF — U.S. Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms
- Customs & Border Patrol
- DEA — Drug Enforcement Administration
- DOJ — US Department of Justice
- FBI — Federal Bureau of Investigation
- FBI’s National Sex Offender Registry.
- Homeland Security
- INS (now U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services)
- ICE — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (previously “INS”)
- US Military Code (UCMJ)
- Secret Service
- USPS — U.S. Postal Inspection Service
STATE OF OKLAHOMA LAW ENFORCEMENT
- OSBI — Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations. For general criminal law statistics in Oklahoma, the “Most Wanted” list, criminal history records requests, and other useful law enforcement information.
- DOC — Oklahoma Department of Corrections. Inmate information, facility information and many other interesting facts and statistics concerning the population of the DOC.
- Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board. For information and forms concerning pardons and parole.
- Oklahoma Department of Public Safety For information on motor vehicle laws and regulations.
LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT
- OKC Police Department
- Tulsa Police Department
- Lawton Police Department
- Edmond Police Department
- OU Police Department
- OSU Police Department
- UCO Police Department
- Other Oklahoma Police Departments
COURTS AND COURT RECORDS
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit and Tenth Circuit Opinions
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit.
- United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma.
- United States District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma.
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma.
- US Courts
- Oklahoma State Court Network
- State and Local Governments on The Internet
BLOGS AND BLOGS OF INTEREST
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
- State of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Legislature’s Home Page
- Oklahoma Legislature’s Bill Search
- Journal Record Legislative Report
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma Senate
DRUG AND ALCOHOL ASSESSMENTS
- Wyatt Group Counseling Center: Testing and evaluations for court-ordered or other drug or alcohol or DUI or DWI assessments. Treatment available.